Thursday, January 4, 2007

I can't get started!!

Reason being- I can't stop reading!!!!! I am gathering so much info right now it's almost strange. I am begining the new year in control. I've decided, and it's day 4, 361 to go right. I made up in my mind that my only " resolution" this year was to have a better attitude about life in general. But I'm really consintrating on my health, my home, my art. I spent the later [part of last year in a funk, but reading. I had been looking for information on altered art and collage, and I just wasn't finding much. An d then in November it wasliek a flood gate I have found so much art candy!!!!! This is how Big D discribes me when I start talking about art in general. I on vacation from the money maker(J-O-B) all next week. I'm planning my year out. I want to dedicate a week to one type of project. Like right now I want to make jewelry but every surface is covered in paper and paint. I know it's sad. But it's like my mom has her purses, my sister has her shoes, and I have my art stuff!!! So next week while I'm off I am going to try to plan out at least the next 3 months, and get organized!! Wish me luck right? seeing as now I can't get the camera phone to work, I still have no new pics for you. This will also be worked on while I'm off next week. But trust and believe art will be in the making.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails