Tuesday, January 23, 2007

TUESDAY'S Words of Encouragement-- From Aunt Pat

Aunt Pat sends words of encourage ment every morning. I liked today's enought to share. Be blessed, Candace The Word Transforms
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:18 Take hold of God's Word, and plant it deep in your heart by reading it and meditating on it every day. As you look into the Word, you will be transformed into the image of Jesus Christ. Joyce Meyer ********************************************************** With Love & Prayers,Sis. Pat "The Atmosphere of Expectancy is the Breeding Ground for Miracles!"Pastor Rod Parsley
Expect Your Miracle Today!"
I am Not Moved by What I See. I am Moved Only by What I Believe.
Smith Wigglesworth
**********************************************************

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails