Thursday, March 29, 2007

Colors of Me

Colors of Me Originally uploaded by with his gifts.
You know how some days it's like I just want to create!!!!! Well yesterday was one of those days. If anything else went right it was this picture. I spent an hour typing a blog entry. And three hours trying to get all o0f these pictures to burn to a disk. Needless to say, it didn't happen quite the way I wanted it to. I got my PC worked on about few weeks ago, and it still hasn't been the same. It doesn't like a disc that I put in. I digress........ So back to my painting. Don't you love it.? I do. It's all of my favorite colors including the one I just cannot wear. Can you guess which one it is? I'm not telling. I'll just say it's a mental thing. I have never been fond of the color but dress my child in it faithfull, but she loves it. Well off to another day full of excitement, creativity and life!!!! TTFN!! Candace

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your upbeat posts! The painting is great, too. Isn't it fun to be able to play with colors??? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails