Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Re: Tuesday's Words of Encouragement--God Is With You


Going to a little training today, but wanted to leave Aunt Pat's words with you.

"I can be changed by what happens to me.  But I refuse to be reduced by it."  Maya Angelou


CHREDUCATOR7@aol.com
 





Good Morning,
 
"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest" (Joshua 1:9).
 
You must have confidence that God is with you at all times. In the midst of danger, or even when you step out in faith to do something you have never done, don't fear. God is with you.
 
Creflo Dollar

 

**********************************************************
"Those Who Disrespect your Assignment Are Unqualified for Access."
Mike Murdock

"I am Not Moved by What I See.
I am Moved Only by What I Believe.
Smith Wigglesworth


With Love & Prayers,
Sis. Pat


"The Atmosphere of Expectancy is
the Breeding Ground for Miracles!"
Pastor Rod Parsley

Expect Your Miracle Today!



**********************************************************














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails