Monday, April 23, 2007

Saturday's Devotional--A Miracle Requires Action

"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it." Maya Angelou ----- Forwarded by Candace Curry/Nationwide/NWIE on 04/23/2007 07:19 AM -----
CHREDUCATOR7@aol.com
Good Morning, A miracle doesn't happen by chance. It is something you can help generate by doing what God said to do. A miracle comes from active faith--- faith that trusts in God . . . faith that gives first, and . . . faith that expects from God. What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them (Mark 11:24). My Declaration of Faith for Today: I will use my faith to believe for a miracle. Evangelist Oral Roberts

********************************************************** "The Most Dangerous Person In Your Life Is The One Who Feeds You Doubt" Mike Murdock "I am Not Moved by What I See. I am Moved Only by What I Believe. Smith Wigglesworth

With Love & Prayers, Sis. Pat

"The Atmosphere of Expectancy is the Breeding Ground for Miracles!" Pastor Rod Parsley Expect Your Miracle Today! **********************************************************

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails