Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday's Words of Encouragement--The Only Way Out Is Through!

"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it." Maya Angelou ----- Forwarded by Candace Curry/Nationwide/NWIE on 05/15/2007 07:24 AM -----
CHREDUCATOR7@aol.com 05/14/2007 09:09 PM
From
CHREDUCATOR7@aol.com
To
undisclosed-recipients:;
cc
Subject
Tuesday's Words of Encouragement--The Only Way Out Is Through!
Good Morning, But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:26 The only way to get on the other side of a problem and eliminate its power over you is to face it and allow the Holy Spirit to instruct you in your heart and in the Word on how to walk through it. Joyce Meyer

********************************************************** "When You Ignore God, You Schedule a Tragedy" Mike Murdock "I am Not Moved by What I See. I am Moved Only by What I Believe. Smith Wigglesworth

With Love & Prayers, Sis. Pat

"The Atmosphere of Expectancy is the Breeding Ground for Miracles!" Pastor Rod Parsley Expect Your Miracle Today! **********************************************************

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails