Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just a few words to encourage!!!

I've been doing a lot of reading over the last few weeks, The Secret, Until Today, and a few emails. These are just s few lines that kind of hit home for me lately. I hope these words find you in good spirits and health. I'll be back to art here in a few.......Candace "I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it." Maya Angelou I deserve all the good things life has to offer!!! Procrastination is life's natural assassin. To get what you never had you must do what you never do.
"Losers Focus on What They are Going Through; Champions Focus on What They are Going To." Mike Murdock "I am Not Moved by What I See. I am Moved Only by What I Believe. Smith Wigglesworth

"The Atmosphere of Expectancy is the Breeding Ground for Miracles!" Pastor Rod Parsley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails