Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good vibrations and thoughts!!!!!


Well staying with my god mom is definitely keeping my creative juices flowing. I am just bursting with all kinds of creative ideas that I'm also a little torn. I was kind of dealing with these thought when I was making a lot of jewelry. Somedays I don't want to create because it means another piece to store, another piece to stop myself from gifting because it's "just here". I've given away 3 pictures because of this. Not large works but I'm starting to feel like I want to start working on some larger pieces.

I've began to contemplate renting a booth at the flea market. But that kind of takes up my entire weekend, but also gives me constant exposure. The place I'm considering in particular does have a lot of traffic, and it's the type of crowd a would get at about half of the festivals I do attend. I'm just not sure if it's a right move. Is there anyone who has done this? Please email me and share your experience.

Well off to do more dreaming!!!!!

Candace





2 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Hi Cande!

I know a couple who only
had a booth for one day
on the weekends. It gave
them a lot of business.

You could try for one day
and see how that works out.
That way you have a free day.

Have a Lovely Day!
Flassie

Artsy Craftery Design Studio said...

Hi Candice:

I posted an answer at Violette's. Also, I'm adding a link to your blog at my blog. I like your collages and little faces.

Happy Creating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails