Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday's Words of Encouragement -- Go For It!


"I can be changed by what happens to me.  But I refuse to be reduced by it."  Maya Angelou
----- Forwarded by Candace Curry/Nationwide/NWIE on 07/25/2007 07:41 AM -----

CHREDUCATOR7@aol.com wrote on 07/24/2007 07:30:55 PM:
Good Morning,

 
Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not,
yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory. 1
Peter 1:8  


As a believer, you are free to have joy unspeakable and full of
glory.  So go for it !  Make an effort to see how much you can enjoyyour life!

 
 Joyce Meyer

 **********************************************************
"You Will Only Be Remembered In Life For Two Things: The Problems
Mike Murdock

 "I am Not Moved by What I See.
Smith Wigglesworth


> With Love & Prayers,
> Sis. Pat

>
> "The Atmosphere of Expectancy is
> the Breeding Ground for Miracles!"
> Pastor Rod Parsley
>
> Expect Your Miracle Today!
>
>
> **********************************************************

1 comment:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I had to read Being Remembered in Life for Two things a couple of times or so. I kept reading it as You will be Redeemed in Life for two things. LOL! My eyes can play tricks on me sometimes. Have a Lovely Blessed Week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails