Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Words of Encouragement---The Life Changing Word


"I can be changed by what happens to me.  But I refuse to be reduced by it."  Maya Angelou

CHREDUCATOR7@aol.com wrote on 07/22/2007 06:53:55 PM:

Addie220@aol.com

 
Good Morning,

 
 Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and
thrown into the sea and does not doubt at all in his heart but
believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.Mark 11:23

 
 You can begin to change things in your life if you will take the
Word of God and start to speak it over your life.

 
 Joyce Meyer
 
 **********************************************************
"You Will Only Be Remembered In Life For Two Things: The Problems
You Solve or the Ones You Create."
Mike Murdock

"I am Not Moved by What I See.
I am Moved Only by What I Believe.
Smith Wigglesworth

 
With Love & Prayers,
Sis. Pat

 
"The Atmosphere of Expectancy is
the Breeding Ground for Miracles!"
Pastor Rod Parsley

Expect Your Miracle Today!


**********************************************************

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails