Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday's Words of Encouragement--Keep a Good Attitude


CHREDUCATOR7@aol.com wrote on 08/22/2007 10:05:48 PM:

Addie220@aol.com

 
Good Morning,

 
 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many
kinds.  James 1:2  

 
 Don't let the devil ruin your day by taking a hurt and allowing it
to poison your attitude.

 
 Joyce Meyer
 
 
 **********************************************************
"What You Can Walk Away From You Have Mastered; What You Cannot Walk
Away From Has Mastered You."
Mike Murdock

"I am Not Moved by What I See.
I am Moved Only by What I Believe.
Smith Wigglesworth

 
With Love & Prayers,
Sis. Pat

 
"The Atmosphere of Expectancy is
the Breeding Ground for Miracles!"
Pastor Rod Parsley

Expect Your Miracle Today!


**********************************************************
 










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails