Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday's Words of Encouragement--God Will Make a Way!


"I can be changed by what happens to me.  But I refuse to be reduced by it."  Maya Angelou
----- Forwarded by Candace Curry/Nationwide/NWIE on 08/28/2007 09:07 AM -----

CHREDUCATOR7@aol.com wrote on 08/27/2007 07:59:10 PM:

Addie220@aol.com

 
Good Morning,

 
 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye
not know it?  I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers
in the desert.  Isaiah 43:19  

 
 God has not forgotten you.  At the exact right time, He will make a
way where there seems to be no way!

 
 Joyce Meyer
 
 **********************************************************
"What You Can Walk Away From You Have Mastered; What You Cannot Walk
Away From Has Mastered You."
Mike Murdock

"I am Not Moved by What I See.
I am Moved Only by What I Believe.
Smith Wigglesworth

 
With Love & Prayers,
Sis. Pat

 
"The Atmosphere of Expectancy is
the Breeding Ground for Miracles!"
Pastor Rod Parsley

Expect Your Miracle Today!


**********************************************************

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails