Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday's Words of Encouragement--God's Power Is Impressive


"I can be changed by what happens to me.  But I refuse to be reduced by it."  Maya Angelou
CHREDUCATOR7@aol.com wrote on 08/20/2007 08:08:32 PM:

Addie220@aol.com

 
Good Morning,

 
 ..What is impossible with men is possible with God.
 Luke 18:27
 
 Don't be impressed by the problem.  Be impressed by God's power.
 
 Joyce Meyer
 
 **********************************************************
"What You Can Walk Away From You Have Mastered; What You Cannot Walk
Away From Has Mastered You."
Mike Murdock

"I am Not Moved by What I See.
I am Moved Only by What I Believe.
Smith Wigglesworth

 
With Love & Prayers,
Sis. Pat

 
"The Atmosphere of Expectancy is
the Breeding Ground for Miracles!"
Pastor Rod Parsley

Expect Your Miracle Today!


**********************************************************


1 comment:

Artsy Craftery Design Studio said...

Candace: Thank you for your encouragement. That scripture Luke 18:27 is one of the many that I quote each day. Your blog is so spiritually uplifting. May God give you a special blessing for your faithfulness and may you know exactly why when it happens.

PaperLady

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails