Wednesday, October 31, 2007

AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!

The excitment mounts!!!! I have 9 hours until NaNoWriMo starts!! I am so excited. I've taken pages of notes. I've also been creatively charged. I have to go through something to write prose or poetry which ever you prefer. I just prefer writer. I have writen about 6 pieces about my MC, that I've decided to tie this project in with an art project I am going to create a love story with these pieces and collages. It will be my first handmade book from start to finish.
Does any one know where I can get a word counter for NaNoWriMo to put on my blog?
So my Be Brave Challenge is not going well. I've been consumed by my note taking and ideas for my love book, and family visiting from Florida. I'm having fun but haven't commited much to this. I can say that I completly let my gaurd down with someone that I had initally been gaurded with and expressed my true feelings about his actions and recent life decisions. Followed by a trip to the Cigar Shop. Just one Dad, I promise!! And I needed that cool lighter I found in the parking garage filled, I use it to light the candles and inscence. I promise!!!! I love incesnce.
Oh I ordered some new books for myself, which is something I love!!!!

ok well I guess that's it. ON my way to pick up the laptop!!!!
If your part of NANOWRIMO and you happen to stop by, drop me a line!!!!
As for the rest of you, make sure I'm still sane!!!!! Kisses!!
Candace

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Just a few minutes away from NaNo! For me anyway...
I love Generation T and Living The Creative Life (don't have the third one).
I think that taking on NaNo is a brave enough challenge to make up for the rest! ;-) Good Luck!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Look's like some great reads.

Have a Blessed Month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails