Friday, October 5, 2007

Diligence - Words of Wisdom - October 4th, 2007

Just a few words of encouragement as I leave you te prepare for my first big show! It at our house and we've invited roughly 100 people!!! We have a lot of work to do as my GM is taking her art off the walls to display mine. I need to track my caterer down and confirm a  few things, haven't heard from him since I paid him in full.  I am so excited!!!!! I'm going to be working hard between tonight and tomorrow to get a lot of things done, because coming home through out the week and trying to get things done without  a dedicated  space is sooo hard. Enjoy your weekend, take a breath for me. I'm going to try and check in before the festivities begin next week. Enjoy!!

Candace
And now for you Words of Wisdom .....

Good morning. The only way to be very blessed is to become very intense.
The world can't help but to bless a diligent person! If you look at the
lives of those who are very successful you will notice one similarity-
they are diligent!! The scripture clearly states in Proverbs 12:24 that
diligent people are blessed people. Keep going!!!!!!!!!!
God is Love
Rev Run
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!

1 comment:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Thanks for the word of wisdom and encouragement. I show cased your blog. Have a Blessed Week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails