Thursday, September 18, 2008

Long, long road......

well it's been a long road. But baby is finnally ready to come home!!!!!Yea!! However, we have no electricity due to a wind storm 5 days ago. Soooo we're just hanging out where we are welcomed. The power company says lights should be on tommorow. Which means baby can come home right away. other than that not much else is going on. i had an earring marathon the other week. about 15 pairs to be posted to etsy here soon. not done taking pictures yet. feel free to email me. i've got nothing but time now..... oh here's sneak peak of the etsy goods.
grace & peace

3 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Your Welcome! I thought she was a little early. I thought you were expecting in October.

So glad she is able to come home!!!

GOD Bless You and Yours!!!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I forgot when you get set up
with Etsy I'll put a blog entry
in about it and add your etsy shop in my link list too.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I put up a link to a giveaway.
You have to September 23rd to
get in on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails