Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TUESDAY'S Words of Encouragement--You Might Have to Leave Your Comfort Zone

"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it." Maya Angelou ----- Forwarded by Candace Curry/Nationwide/NWIE on 02/10/2009 12:50 PM -----
CHREDUCATOR7@aol.com 02/09/2009 11:35 PM
From
CHREDUCATOR7@aol.com
To
mstrish_8@yahoo.com
cc
Subject
TUESDAY'S Words of Encouragement--You Might Have to Leave Your Comfort Zone
Good Morning! “Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing” (Genesis 12:1, 2). God empowered Abraham to prosper after He told him to leave what was familiar to him. Be open to hear God tell you to leave what is comfortable so you can go to your next level. Creflo Dollar

********************************************************** "The question is not whether we can afford to invest in every child; it is whether we can afford not to. " Marian Wright Edelman "Education costs money, but then so does ignorance." Sir Claus Moser "Never Gaze At Something That Does Not Belong In Your Future." Mike Murdock "I am Not Moved by What I See. I am Moved Only by What I Believe. Smith Wigglesworth "The Atmosphere of Expectancy is the Breeding Ground for Miracles! " Rod Parsley

With Love & Prayers, Sis. Pat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails