Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The List

Well here's the list. I actually completed it in January. I've just been wrapped up in thought and organization of this plan that I hadn't posted it.

So here it is, Keep up with me so you can help keep me in line : )

2009 To do list

  • Read, follow, and/or complete 20 books
    • I have since read 3 books and have plans to follow the directions and read The Creative License by Danny Gregory. I however will also be adding a few textbooks from school into the count as they apply to life and entertainment.
  • Read the Bible cover to cover
    • Ok, I'm going to tell on myself. I signed up for an email service that sends the reading for the day straight to my blackberry. I haven't read one email. I know, I know. However, I have been reading passages that apply to the day and spending weeks at a time meditating on chapters. James 4:8 (New International Version) Come near to God and he will come near to you….
  • Take 2 art classes
    • Looking into the possiblitiy of taking something online or one day
      • Take 4 college courses
        • 1 down 3 to go
      • Start a life blog maybe leading into coaching
        • My major is A.A. Christian Ministry, B.S. Psychology
      • Write a 2000 word essay that I am not afraid to share
        • Didn't do a word count on last blog entry, maybe I made it.
      • Sale 2 paintings
      • Find a new church home
        • This is in the air. I've returned to my old church and so far so good.
      • Go to the art museum

1 comment:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Hope your having a great summer!

God Bless You and Yours!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails