Well here's the list. I actually completed it in January. I've just been wrapped up in thought and organization of this plan that I hadn't posted it.
So here it is, Keep up with me so you can help keep me in line : )
2009 To do list
- Read, follow, and/or complete 20 books
- I have since read 3 books and have plans to follow the directions and read The Creative License by Danny Gregory. I however will also be adding a few textbooks from school into the count as they apply to life and entertainment.
- Read the Bible cover to cover
- Ok, I'm going to tell on myself. I signed up for an email service that sends the reading for the day straight to my blackberry. I haven't read one email. I know, I know. However, I have been reading passages that apply to the day and spending weeks at a time meditating on chapters. James 4:8 (New International Version) Come near to God and he will come near to you….
- Take 2 art classes
- Looking into the possiblitiy of taking something online or one day
- Take 4 college courses
- 1 down 3 to go
- Start a life blog maybe leading into coaching
- My major is A.A. Christian Ministry, B.S. Psychology
- Write a 2000 word essay that I am not afraid to share
- Didn't do a word count on last blog entry, maybe I made it.
- Sale 2 paintings
- Find a new church home
- This is in the air. I've returned to my old church and so far so good.
- Go to the art museum