Friday, January 8, 2010

Ardyss Levive Juice Review

Recently there has been a lot of chatter about Ardyss International. More specifically the Body Magic. You know the garment you put on and drop 3 dress sizes. Well I've tried it. I did immediately lose 4 inches on my waist measurement. However, I didn't order one. I signed up with Ardyss as a wholesaler because I was more interested in the nutrition line of products. Ardyss offers a daily supplement by the name of Levive. Levive is s super juice made up of the 5 most antioxidant producing fruits on earth.
  • Mangosteen
  • Noni,
  • Acai Berry
  • Goji
  • Pomegranate.

I’ve been taking Levive daily for about a week now and have noticed boost in my energy, increased alertness, and I’ve been in a better mood. Not sure if the last one is the Levive, but I’m sold!!! The taste is fruity, not too bland. And the consistancy is that of your run of the mill orange juice.

If you’d like to learn more about Ardyss International Nutritional products or the Body Magic garment feel free to contact me by email or phone 614-8599318

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails