Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Say.... Candid Advice

Tyrone says...... I gots 4 women needin bortions but i only got cash to get 3?I gots 4 women needin bortions but i only got cash to get 3. how do i pick the one who keeps the baby? i dont wanna be no daddy but i got no cash. 2 are black and 2 are mexican, can't get me no white p-ssy lol. should i keep the sexiest one or try for sumthin else? I Say.... Whoa! What the cuss? You really should've thought this out.... And you definitely need to try something else. First keep what you givin out, it's not a good look when it's on such a grand scheme. Let's try using that money to start buying diapers and formula! If you were man enough to lay down, you should be man enough to handle that, Bruah!!! I'm be praying for you all.....(Lowers head, close eyes...."Lawd help dem!!")

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails