Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Organix Shampoo and Conditioner- Product Review

I have found a shampoo that I really love!! I've found shampoos in the past that I really liked, but see the deal breaker for me is when it does go over well on my 7 year olds hair. This one is "family friendly"!! i purchased a Giant Eagle for $5.99 each and have used it on my last 5 washes. I love the smell, I love the way it feels in the lather and on my hair.

Now, I haven't tried using the conditioner as a leave in yet. But I do plan on "twirling" my hair with it this weekend. So I'll have to let you know who that goes. I also noticed on the website that they have styling mousse, whip, and an anti frizz serum. Didn't see those at my location, but I'll be on the look out for them the whip. the website makes it sound LOVELY!!!

Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Styling WhipOrganix Pomegranate Green Tea Styling Whip is a totally indulgent unique blend of organic pomegranate extracts and green tea along with weightless silk and keratin proteins formulated to function as a styling aid and helps revitalize your hair back to its original good health.

Reason you want this product:

  • Luxurious hair care on a budget
  • Sulfate Free & Paraben Free Formulas
  • Organic Active Ingredients
  • It has a truely amazing scent
  • It's safe For Color-Treated Hair and All Hair Types

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails