Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday's Words of Encouragement--You Have Value and Worth

Good Morning,
 
For though the mountains should depart and the hills be shaken or removed; yet My love and kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace and completeness be removed, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10
 
And they shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, in that day when I publicly recognize and openly declare them to be My jewels (My special possession, My peculiar treasure).  And I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him.
Malachi 3:17
 
Accepting your value and worth by faith through Christ will keep you from being insecure and unable to trust those who want to love you.
 
Joyce Meyer
 

**********************************************************
"Your Reaction to a Man of God Determines God's Reaction to You!"
Mike Murdock

"I am Not Moved by What I See.
I am Moved Only by What I Believe.
Smith Wigglesworth


With Love & Prayers,
Sis. Pat


"The Atmosphere of Expectancy is
the Breeding Ground for Miracles!"
Pastor Rod Parsley

Expect Your Miracle Today!



**********************************************************




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails